To date my favourite part of the baby so far has been the heartbeat. The scan pictures are great but as I mentioned previously they did not move me in the way I expected. The heartbeat on the other hand to me is amazing and fills me with a sense of joy each time.
I have the audio file on my phone and I often listen to it at work or at home and it always puts a smile on my face (sad I know) and Its weird because to anyone else it's just a fast heartbeat. There is nothing special about the sound and could be confused with a small animal heartbeat, however I can't get enough of it.
I don't believe in God but if we were designed we were designed well as when it comes to your own children even the most boring of things becomes interesting.
For all you fathers to be, if you cannot be there ask your wife to record the heartbeat on her phone and send you it where ever you are (I was in another country).
No comments:
Post a Comment